With my big move getting closer and closer by the minute (and my obsession with beauty) it is only natural that I have started accumulating a list of all the lovely beauty products and accessories I want to pick up when I arrive in the UK.
I would also absolutely love everyone's advice as to what is on my list that I should pass and other products that aren't on there that I just have to purchase (as other wish lists are to come... obviously!)
1. Barry M Gelly Polish £3.99
I have seen so many posts from other beauty bloggers all about the Barry M Gelly Polish range and I have always been a little envious. I don't know what colours I want yet (I find this is something that comes down to my mood when purchasing) I just know that I want a couple.
2. Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Afternoon Tea' £6.99
With all the hype surrounding the Tanya Burr products, how could I not want one of my own! This gloss colour looks like one that I would wear daily when I want to look a little done up without looking like I have put in much effort.
3. Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil £10.00
A brow lover needs a new brow product to play with, right? I want to try this one because it looks like no other product I have tried; and I hate sharpening pencils, so the fact that this product doesn't need one is a plus!
4. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner £15.95I got a small luxury sized sample of this gorgeous product in the Rose gift box I was given earlier this year. I seriously cannot wait to run into Lush and pick up this for two reasons: 1. Because it is cheaper in the UK than Australia, and 2. Because it is freaking amazing!
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo Care & Vitality 200ml £3.99
If you are a regular reader of Everybeauty Talks you would be well aware that I go through dry shampoo like it's nobodies business, hence the need to pick up a can of the stuff. I haven't tried Batiste's Care & Vitality one as it isn't available in Australia (as far as I am aware) and I am always up for trying something new from brands I love.
6. BaByliss Turbo Shine 5116U Hair Dryer £14.99
A girl with my length hair can't go without a hair dryer. This one looks fab and seems to be great value for money. Whilst I don't own anything BaByliss myself, I have tried some of my friend's hair styling tools and have been really impressed.
7. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain Lip £23.50
I have been eyeing these gorgeous lip products for what seems a lifetime. They look so gorgeous, and with birthday money to spend (I asked for British Pounds for my birthday back in July) I wouldn't mind finally picking one up. The hardest decision will be picking a colour.
8. Soap and Glory Orangeasm Body Wash £6.50
Other Aussies would be aware that Soap and Glory products are not only a little bit on the pricey side here in the land of Oz, but are also hard to come by. Although I haven't smelt this body wash, the fragrance description on the Soap and Glory website of this product sounds like it's right up my alley.
Have you tried any of these products? Is there any I should ditch from my shopping list? & What other products should I add?