1. Illamasqua Hydra Veil.
Hello hydration and amazing makeup preservation! I absolutely adore this jelly-like primer. It is beyond amazing and I don't have a bad thing to say about it. Read my full review here.
2. Revlon Automatic Eyebrow Pencil.
This is so easy to use and wears well. It twists up and doesn't require any sharpening. I love that I can pop it on in the morning and know that it will still be on in the evening until I choose to remove it. The colour is just perfect too; not too warm or cool.
3. M.A.C Fix +.While this product isn't designed to fix your makeup to your skin, it certainly is designed to fix the lack of hydration that may be present. Not only does it hydrate, but it also has a heap of different uses. I especially love using this liquid amazingness to spritz all over my face after doing my makeup to look less powdery and more natural. To find out more click here to check out my full review!
4. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.
This month I rekindled an old flame with this mascara. Before discovering Benefit's They're Real Mascara this little guy was my partner in luscious lash crime and since running out of my They're Real and wanting to save some dollars before moving soon I picked it up again! If you want an affordable mascara that delivers serious volume and length The Falsies cannot be beat.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.This is the only eye shadow I have touched the whole month. Words cannot describe how amazing this palette is! It blends well, has amazing colour payoff, smells like chocolate, and even tastes good. Yes I said it; it tastes good. Now, I didn't lick the shadows, but when I was applying my shadow I tapped the excess shadow off my brush and just so happened to breathe in at the same time. What did it taste like? Sweet, sweet sugar!
6. Models Prefer Professional Eye Crease Brush.
7. My random favourite of the month: Madame Flower Licorice Tea.This can be described as no other than heaven in a teacup. I am a tea freak and this is up there as one of the best licorice teas I have ever tried. The best thing? You can pick it up from the supermarket.
Have you tried any of my favourites before? What have you been loving lately?