Perfect Nude Nail Polish by Napoleon Perdis is a beautiful limited edition taupe-nude colour.
It is the perfect colour to wear on days when you don't know what nail colour to go for, but are looking for a chic and stylish result.
|Napoleon Perdis Perfect Nude Nail Polish.|
Pictured below from left to right: 1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats.
|7 Napoleon Perdis Perfect Nude Nail Polish.|
- This polish is the big 3 free, meaning it doesn't contain the chemicals known to be dangerous to you and your nails health.
- It isn't streaky, which is a big plus in a nude polish (I find nudes to be particularly streaky).
- The end result leaves you with a beautifully glossy finish, so much that you could even skip the topcoat if need be!
- It wears considerably well. I got a good few days wear before any chipping became obvious!
- Napoleon Perdis' Perfect Nude is quite sheer, so you need to layer this one. No less than 3 coats made me happy. I like a creamy high-pigmented consistency; which isn't delivered in this polish.
- It is limited edition (so get in quick!).
Napoleon Perdis Perfect Nude Nail Polish retails for $19 AUD (11ml). Available now from your nearest Napoleon Perdis store, counter (found in David Jones or Myer), or online.
What is your favourite nude nail polish?