Love the look of lash extensions but can't be bothered with the upkeep? Our fiber-stretch formula gives you buildable volume and length instantly.
COVERGIRL's directions for use:
- If desired, use an eyelash curler BEFORE you apply mascara.
- Apply one coat of mascara to your upper lashes. Coat brush again and reapply, focusing on the outer edges of your lash lines. Do not pump the wand (to find out why click here).
- For a more dramatic look, apply one coat of mascara to lower lashes.
My COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extension Experience:
- Multiple layers can be applied without looking like you have spiders legs attached to your eyes; in other words, the formula doesn't clump.
- No product fallout or flaking. What does this mean? Well, by the end of the day you won't have little black dots sitting underneath your eyes.
- Dramatic volume and length is achieved.
- The curved brush and its precision bristle spacing reduce clumping for long, separated lashes and allows for precise application of product (see picture below).
This has taken the spot as my top pick drugstore mascara. Available from Priceline, Target, Big W, Kmart, Coles, Woolworths and selected Pharmacies. COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extension Mascara retails for $17.95 for 13.1 ml.
Whats your favourite drugstore mascara?
Note: All opinions are my own.