1. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Limited Edition Duo-fiber Contour Brush.
|Image via realtechniques.com|
Brushes from left to right: duo-fiber face brush, duo-fiber contour brush, duo-fiber eye brush.
This month I have fallen in love with using the Contour Brush for applying blusher on my cheeks. It allows for soft and even distribution of product, which is awesome for avoiding that heavy stripe of blush on each cheek (not a good look).
I picked mine up from iHerb.com and paid $20.00 AUD for the set.
2. M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle'.This here is my ultimate, holy grail, go-to highlighting powder. Incase you haven't worked it out yet, it's my absolute favourite!
This stuff lasts forever! I wear mine almost everyday and had it close to two years (Obviously I cleaned it regularly for hygiene reasons).
I like to use mine to highlight my cheekbones, eyebrow bones, nose, cupids-bow (that little dip at the top of your lips) and sometimes on the inner corners of my eyes (to make my eyes look brighter).
I cannot live without this miracle powder and at $47 AUD for 10g I will repurchase again and again!
3. Benefit Cosmetics Box 'o' Powder in 'Rockateur'.
Why I love this product:
- It comes with a good quality brush (awesome for travel).
- It contains just the right amount of shimmer (and isn't at all glittery, and that gets bonus points in my book!).
- It's buildablity. Wear it sparingly for a subtle glow or build it up for a more-intense glowing flush.
- A little bit of product goes a long way.
- It smells pretty.
- Its staying power. One word: amazing (especially when worn with Stay Flawless).
4. Dark Angels Fresh Facial Cleanser by Lush.
5. Shock Treatment by Juuce.This hair mask is amazing! Not only does it make my hair feel soft and smooth, it also makes my hair so much more hydrated and manageable.
One massive reason I like this product so much, is that I don't have to towel dry my hair post shampoo and before applying the mask; like you have to do with most others. Simply shampoo your hair, rinse it out and apply the mask! Super duper quick and easy!
Oh! It smells yummy too!
I picked mine up from Priceattack. It come in two sizes; 30mls for $7.95 AUD or 150mls for $22.95 AUD.
Note: All opinions are my own.